Now also carrying Fujitsu Mini Split Systems!
Your Cloquet HVAC contractor at Randall’s Heating and Cooling offers the worlds most refreshing air conditioning with our ductless mini split systems.
JOIN THE ECO-COMFORT REVOLUTION
Fujitsu Ductless Mini Split Systems give you the most advanced technology that allows you to enjoy more precise comfort in one or multiple rooms – while saving on energy bills and contributing to a greener planet.
Unlike traditional ducted systems, our systems give you the flexibility to transform any room into an oasis of comfort. So now you can enjoy precise temperatures in sunrooms, workspaces, bedrooms, garages – we even have whole home solutions.
Because our systems allow you to control the temperature in individual room, you avoid the energy waste of having to cool or heat rooms you are not using.
Fujitsu Ductless Mini Split Systems are known as the top choice among contractors and consumers. We’re the most trusted brand for reliability, service and support – offering more advanced technology and more solutions to save energy while improving comfort.
Ductless mini split systems have become some of the most popular choices for efficient HVAC systems, and if you’re like most homeowners, you’ve probably heard the name before but you’ve never really learned how these systems differ from a traditional HVAC system — much less why you could benefit from installing one!
Before choosing a new HVAC system, it’s important to understand your options and why installing a ductless mini split system might be the best option for you and your home:
What are ductless mini split systems?
- The ductless mini split is an HVAC system that uses an evaporator inside the house and a condenser outside the house. Minimal copper tubing is used to connect the evaporator and condensing unit. Mini split systems are capable of both heating and cooling a house, and can be used for multiple rooms or just one room at a time.
What makes the mini split different from other HVAC systems?
- Mini split systems are similar to traditional HVAC systems in that the noisy compressor and condenser are located outside; unlike traditional systems, mini split systems eliminate the need for an evaporator located in the basement or attic (thereby also eliminating the need for extra ductwork and copper pipes that pump refrigerant through the walls).
What are the most important advantages of ductless mini split systems?
- Duct mini splits are extremely energy-efficient because you have the option of heating/cooling your whole house, or just one room in your house — gone are the days of wasting energy heating or cooling that one guest bedroom that no one ever uses.
- Additionally, because these systems work without traditional ductwork, a lot of energy is conserved; the HVAC experts at Fujitsu even state that the cooling lines in ductless mini split systems see a maximum cooling loss of 5% through the insulated lines, whereas traditional ductwork can have cooling losses as high as 40%.
- The aesthetic qualities of the ductless mini split are pretty important too — this system is ultra-quiet, you never have to worry about unsightly ducts running through your home, and you have the ability to install as many indoor units as needed to cool your home efficiently.
To find out more about the ductless mini split system, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Randall’s Heating and Cooling!