Randall's Heating and Cooling is proud to offer a complete line of plumbing products and HVAC Cloquet MN residents need. Choose from top name brand products used by professional mechanical contractors nationwide.
With over four generations of experience the Randalls Heating and Cooling can handle any size project. Our employees are union trained and are highly skilled craftsmen. Please give us a call for your next project. We look forward to working with you.
Call or visit us at 902 Olympic Dr. Mike or Jeremy look forward to working with you. Whatever the size of your project, you will find that Randalls Heating and Cooling will be here to help. We offer free estimates and we are always just a phone call away.
While a regular maintenance schedule can usually prevent many HVAC system problems, there are a variety of issues that can affect the efficiency of your furnace or air conditioner. Here are a few of the most common problems reported by our local HVAC Cloquet customers:
- Dirty filters - Dirty filters can lead to a reduction in airflow, forcing your furnace to work harder.
- Faulty ignition - Unlit pilot lights are most often caused by issues with the ignition, drafts, or clogs.
- Malfunctioning thermostat - This can lead to fluctuations in temperature, which can reduce comfort levels.
- Strange noises - Rumbling, squeaking, scratching, or rattling sounds coming from the furnace can indicate mechanical issues.
- Not enough heat - This can result from a clogged filter or issues with power or gas, or can indicate that your furnace is too small for your space.
- Blower won’t shut off - This is likely due to issues with the limit switch, which may need replacement.
- Leaks - A leaking air conditioner can lead to low levels of coolant, which can affect your unit’s efficiency. This is often caused by vibrations during machine use.
- Faulty wires - Bad wiring can prevent your system from getting power, and can also be a fire hazard.
- Fan not working - The outside fan allows the heat in your home to escape into the outside air, which can cause your unit to overheat.
- Shuts on and off - This can be caused by a dirty or blocked condenser unit or evaporator.
- Running but not cooling - This could be an issue with a blocked thermostat or condenser, or a faulty compressor.
- Noises - While some noise is normal for an air conditioning unit, loud vibrations, rattling, or loud squealing can be a sign that your unit needs repairs.
If your furnace or air conditioning systems are showing signs of disrepair, Randall’s Heating and Cooling is just a call or visit away. We can address any local HVAC Cloquet system issues. We are dedicated to quality, and seek to provide only the best heating and cooling products and services for our valued clients.
- Sheet Metal
- New Installations
- Repair Work
- Sump Pumps
- Water Heaters
- Gas Piping
- Air Conditioning
- RPZ Testing
- Infloor Heat
- Geo Source
- Heating & Cooling
- Sewer Jetting
- Pipe Lining